After searching through everything-Fall related on Pinterest, I came across a few different Halloween Milkshakes. I thought they were so cute, I had to re-create one and make my own Spooktacular Halloween Milkshake! It’s an extremely easy, classic vanilla milkshake recipe with some added Halloween treats to add some spookiness! It’s so festive & fun, and kids will love it!
Spooktacular Halloween Milkshake Ingredients & Directions:
- 3-4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 small ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange or brown food dye (or whichever colour you prefer)
- whipping cream
- Blend vanilla ice cream, milk, ice cubes, & vanilla extract until smooth. Stir in food colouring. Top with whip cream & Halloween sprinkles!
- To decorate the rim of the glass with sprinkles: Rub cornstarch along the rim of the glass, than dip the glass into sprinkles.
Wishing all fellow Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving!